Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/15 20:47:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] Plugins release

Hey all,

I'd like to spin up a new plugins release soon. Even though the file
transfer plugin has been deprecated there is an issue with the file
dependency it uses which makes it hard for folks to upgrade other plugins
in their app. That is if they are still using file transfer they are stuck
with file plugin 5.0.0 and that prevents folks from using the latest media,
media-capture or file plugins.

As well there are some fixes in the Media plugin I'd like to get out.

What other plugins besides:

cordova-plugin-file-transfer
cordova-plugin-media

need a release?

Simon Mac Donald
http://simonmacdonald.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins release

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
If there are no other plugins that need released I'm going to start a vote
thread later today.

Simon Mac Donald
http://simonmacdonald.com

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 10:40 PM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com