Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sachin <sa...@patni.com> on 2002/03/12 06:39:21 UTC

sorting of multiple records..

Could anyone explain about the sorting of multiple records using an iterate
tag
logic:itearte & bean:write tags display multiple records in the page.
Is it possible in struts so that sorting of the records can be shown on a
specific property(column).
Sachin

Re: sorting of multiple records..

Posted by Christian Bouessay <cb...@businessdecision.com>.
I don't think you can sort directly with the tag iterate (maybe I'm
wrong ?).
But, you could use a TreeMap collection.
(records in the TreeMap are sorted by the key, ie the specific sorted
column would be the key).

--
C. Bouessay