Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by ZHU Jia <ji...@ains.at> on 2001/10/08 11:05:10 UTC

SOAP in Jetspeed

Hello,

has anyone successfully brought the SOAP example from
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-07-2001/jw-0727-jetspeed.html to
work? I tried both on the release version and the nightly build from
Oct.6, but no go, always got exceptions NoClassDefFound or something. If
someone has made it can you tell me your settings?
And as far as I can see, the configuration changed a lot from the 1.3.1
to 1.3.2, and there's no jetspeed.jar anymore in the lib dir? Which one
should I include when writing portlet?
Many thanks in advance!

regards
ZHU Jia

Re: SOAP in Jetspeed

Posted by ZHU Jia <ji...@ains.at>.
Thank you very much! I'll try it out this evening at home!

best regards!
ZHU Jia

Re: SOAP in Jetspeed

Posted by Peter Rajesh <ra...@siptech.co.in>.