Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Guangning E <gu...@apache.org> on 2020/01/13 11:20:57 UTC

Pulsar Release 2.4.3 Discussion

Hi everyone,

There are a few bug fixes and enhancement for 2.4.2.  And the planned 2.4.3
the release has past due by a few days.
It would be good to start cut the release soon. I would like to volunteer
for releasing 2.4.3.

Thanks,
Guangning

Re: Pulsar Release 2.4.3 Discussion

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
I will start a separate thread for discussing the release tag.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Guangning,