Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Graham Turrell <GT...@uk.ibm.com> on 2007/03/06 20:19:27 UTC

Woden: PGP KEYS file for release-signing

Hi List,

For the purpose of release-signing, one of my actions on the weekly call
was to generate PGP keys for myself and publish the public key. To that
end I have created a KEYS file under woden/trunk/java containing my public
key appended to the KEYS file created by John Kaputin for the M7
milestone. This file will form the basis of the KEYS file used in future
milestones and releases.  I have also published my public key to the MIT
key server (http://pgp.mit.edu/).

Entries to the KEYS file may be made by committers with public keys,
according to the instructions at the head of the file (based on
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#keys-policy). Please be
familiar with the procedure at
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html before appending.

Next step is to connect into the ASF Web of Trust - work in progress.

Kind Regards,

Graham.
Graham C Turrell

Unless stated otherwise above: