Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Denis Poluliakh <dp...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/24 09:30:23 UTC

svn repository doesn't exists

The svn repository
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jsecurity/trunk/) that is given
for download doesn't exists. How can I download Ki?

Re: svn repository doesn't exists

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Haha, thanks for the pointers Andy - I'll fix them as soon as I can...

And yes, the final name is Apache Shiro - this was an ASF community-wide
vote/decision.  I don't see it changing again.

Thanks,

Les

Posted by atripp <an...@vonage.com>.
These pages are still wrong: