Posted to user@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2022/03/11 14:26:36 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 3.0.0 (rc1)

Hello all,

I am happy to announce, that the vote on the release of apache-emprie-db-3.0.0 (rc1) has passed with 5 votes of which 4 were binding.

+1 [binding]: Ivan, Jan, Dimitar and myself (Rainer)
+1 [non-binding]: Daniel
  0: none
-1: none

Thanks you all for participating.

I will now proceed with the release process.

Best regards,
Rainer