Posted to users@directory.apache.org by "Bayliss, Paul" <Pa...@pega.com> on 2013/12/31 16:38:20 UTC

Historic directory version information

Is it possible to tell what version of ApacheDS a directory was created using. For example, If I have a directory running on say ApacheDS 2.0.0-M14 is there a way that I can definitively tell that it was originally created using version 2.0.0-M12 and that it was upgraded to M14 without exporting and importing LDIF?

Many thanks in advance,
Paul

Re: Historic directory version information

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com