Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/29 04:24:16 UTC

How to make changes of EWS propergate to Geronimo

Hi All,Dims;

I got a commit to do on EWS, that would break geronimo axis build for
about (ews builds 4 times a day) MAX 6 hours. Is there any way I can
go and rebuild build the ews jar once I check it in and fix geronimo.
(other wise we are having checken and egg problem for 6Hours :) )

Thanks
Srinath

Re: How to make changes of EWS propergate to Geronimo

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
 :) will commit both together .. worse case will be a hour
Thanks
Srinath

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.