Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Bipin Kumar, Shubham" <sb...@iu.edu> on 2022/07/23 18:25:45 UTC

Re: [External] Re: Error on setting up dev server using yarn

Hi Dinuka,

I'm using yarn and then yarn run serve . Django portal is active on 8000 port.
Please refer screenshots for the same.

Also, I noticed admin privileges provided to my user id is gone . I'm no longer able to see statistics tab is local deployment after login.

Regards,
Shubham
Posted by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu>.
Hi Shubham,

Only the Django app where you run yarn serve will be running in dev mode and Vue DevTools should work for that app.

https://apache-airavata-django-portal.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dev/developing_frontend/ <https://apache-airavata-django-portal.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dev/developing_frontend/>

Thanks,

Marcus

Posted by Dinuka De Silva <l....@gmail.com>.