Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bharath Vissapragada <bh...@cloudera.com> on 2017/09/06 19:27:13 UTC

[VOTE] Impala 2.10.0 release candidate 2

Impala 2.10.0 release candidate 2 has passed a PPMC vote; this email is a
call for an IPMC vote.

The PPMC voting thread is at:

<
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/788430a3ee2d9599b75ce235e0ab7e47b6e4d9049c73b56da9352e7f@%3Cdev.impala.apache.org%3E

The vote result thread is at:

<
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/208e57e776fa68b0f2adf1daf80f1f567b77f40433a846669af09626@%3Cdev.impala.apache.org%3E

The artefacts for testing can be downloaded from

<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/impala/2.10.0/RC2/>

The git tag for this release candidate is 2.10.0-rc2 and treehash is
visible at

<
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-impala.git;a=tree;hb=23d79462da5d0108709e8b1399c97606f4ebdf92

The KEYS are at <
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/impala/KEYS>

To run RAT, follow the instructions in bin/check-rat-report.py. To build,
follow the instructions in bin/bootstrap_build.sh.

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours, or until the necessary number
of votes (3 +1) is reached.

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Re: [VOTE] Impala 2.10.0 release candidate 2

Posted by Bharath Vissapragada <bh...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks to Brock and Carl, we got 2 +1s (binding).

Appreciate if others can test and vote on this RC. We need one more binding
+1 for the vote to pass.

Thanks,
Bharath

Posted by Carl Steinbach <cw...@gmail.com>.
  [ ] +1 Approve the release

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@apache.org>.
[x] +1 Approve the release

Posted by Bharath Vissapragada <bh...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks for voting John.

Now that we have 3 binding +1s and no -1s, the vote has passed. Thank you
everyone.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
+1 to release