Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Aaron Anderson <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/18 17:32:10 UTC

Maven repository with snapshots of the current ODE trunk

Is there a public Maven repository available that contains snapshots of the current ODE trunk? I searched the mailing list archives and all the repositories I found are at least a few months out of date.

Thanks,

Aaron

Re: Maven repository with snapshots of the current ODE trunk

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com> wrote:

> can't we try to push snapshots to
> http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository ?
> or may be you had already evaluated this option?

What you're proposing is evil ;-)

Matthieu

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.