Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Antonello Calo' <da...@libero.it> on 2006/05/26 13:02:33 UTC

libphp4.so PHP-BRIDGE, where can I find it?

Hi,
I've seen here: http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/jetspeed-
user@portals.apache.org/1993477.html

that it is important to download libphp4.so in order to make php-
bridge working.

But, itworkground site has changed, where can I find libphp4.so ????

Please help me.

Calo' Antonello

PHP-bridge... another problem...

Posted by Antonello Calo' <da...@libero.it>.
After one day working on, I have another problem, when I try to see
php-demo portlet I have this error:

php-demo portlet not avaiable
Reason: startup

Why?
I've compiled PHP 4 with Java-support and created LD_LIBRARY_PATH
variable, but now I don't understand this error.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Re: libphp4.so PHP-BRIDGE, where can I find it?

Posted by Antonello Calo' <da...@libero.it>.
Il giorno 26/mag/06, alle ore 15:24, Brice Lambi ha scritto:

> It might be found in /usr/lib/apache2/modules or just /usr/lib or in
> $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386.  If you have find-utils on your machine
> you can do
>
> shell>locate libphp4.so

But libphp4.so that I have, hasn't java support.
So I want libphp4.so that was hosted on www.itgroundwork.com.

Anybody has it?

Thanks.

Re: libphp4.so PHP-BRIDGE, where can I find it?

Posted by Brice Lambi <br...@gmail.com>.