Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/28 14:45:05 UTC

Welcome to our new ppmc: technoboy

Hi technoboy,

Welcome you to join us as a new ppmc.

The PPMC for Apache DolphinScheduler
has invited technoboy to become a ppmc and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a ppmc, we hope you continue to practice the apache way to make the
community more prosperous

Wish you make more contributions in the future.
Wish every one have a pleasant open source journey in our community.

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

Re:Welcome to our new ppmc: technoboy

Posted by boyi <zh...@163.com>.
Congrats!!!
| |
BoYiZhang

zhangboyi_mx@163.com

Posted by Kai Zhu <zh...@apache.org>.
Congrats!!!

lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月28日周二 下午10:45写道:

--
Kai Zhu (nauu)
Apache DolphinScheduler

Re: Welcome to our new ppmc: technoboy

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to Guo Jiwei, looking forward for your deep participation,
haha

Best Regards
---------------

lgcareer2019@outlook.com <lg...@outlook.com> 于2020年4月29日周三 下午5:30写道: