Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jhon <de...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/04 02:53:59 UTC

Changes required to store PSML in CLOB/BLOB

Hi,

I'm using jetspeed1.4b4 and Oracle as backend database.

I want to alter profile column in "jetspeed_user_profile" table so that it PSML profile will be stored as either CLOB or BLOB format instead of LONG RAW.

But I'm not sure which all places I should make changes to make this happen.

I know that it takes xml definitions from dbpsm-schema.xml, turbine-schema.xml and security-schema.xml to generate SQLs. But not able to figure out where should I make change so that it will create "profile" column as "blob/clob" instead of "long raw".

tia,