Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2010/11/06 14:02:41 UTC

Re: Saved Searches

Sorry for the delay, I've created an issue in jira and uploaded the patch there: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4011

Hopefully it's of some use but please feel free to modify the code in any way you see fit.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Re: Saved Searches

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Oops,
I did not realize this mail was going to the dev mailing list but to Scott
only.
No problem but for reference this is the link I was writing about.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/ITSerDsk/sdug621/en_US/PDF/621_mx_ug.pdf

-Bruno

Re: Saved Searches

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.