Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Giorgio Franceschetti <g....@vidya.it> on 2003/11/03 09:12:24 UTC

Re: Slide configuration

Well, I don't know if there is anyone out there reading this, but I got
it :-)
The problem was due to a misunderstanding about the meaning of the word
uncomment.
I get the original version of the slide.data file, I uncommented the
revision statement (first time I thought that revision was part of the
comment :-( ) and, after that it worked fine.
Now my configuration is this:
<objectnode classname="slideroles.basic.RootRoleImpl" uri="/users/root">
    <!--  Uncomment and change the password to allow login as root to
           edit the namespace  -->
      <revision>
        <property name="password"
namespace="http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/">root</property>
      </revision>
</objectnode>

It was difficoult to find something in the docs and FAQs, becouse there
was no reference to the slide.data file.
I got the example looking at a FAQ speaking of  a domain.xml that wasn't
in my release.
As far as I can see, that was the original conteiner that was divided
into two other files. One of this is the slide.data.

Well, now I have only one question. In that example I found, there was
not  the  "namespace" attribute inside the property node.
How does it work and why I have to set it to
"http://jakarta.apache.org/slide"?
Thanks in advance,
    Giorgio Franceschetti