Posted to user@flink.apache.org by John Smith <ja...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/19 05:36:21 UTC

How to know if Job nodes are registered in cluster?

Hi running flink 1.10

I have 3 zookeeper nodes and 3 job nodes.

1 nodes has specifically indicated that it was granted leadership with
token.
The other 2 job nodes. Indicate: Starting ZooKeeperLeaderElectionService
ZooKeeperLeaderElectionService{leaderPath='/leader/resource_manager_lock'}.
So is that enough to know. Usually isn't there some message printed on each
node indicating to each other who is leader and who is "present"?

Re: How to know if Job nodes are registered in cluster?

Posted by John Smith <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ok so only the leader will indicate it's the leader. The other just say
they are waiting for a lock...

Posted by David Morávek <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi John,