Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/06 03:39:03 UTC

[Needs Help] How to disable notifications for bulk operations

I want to bulk update the issues of 1.22.0 from fixed to closed, but I fond no where to disable the mailing sending, from this doc, it seems I need a administrator permission [1]

[1] https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRASOFTWARESERVER083/Editing+multiple+issues+at+the+same+time#Bulk+Move

Best,
Danny Chan

Re: [Needs Help] How to disable notifications for bulk operations

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.
I believe you're correct about the permissions. You're now an administrator.
--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org