Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Muthu Velappan <mu...@aspiresys.com> on 2009/09/23 10:35:53 UTC

Switching Action between different modules in Struts 2.1.x...

Hi,

I have 3 different modules in my project and added that into struts.xml like
this
      <!-- Membership module actions -->
      <include file="membership.xml" />
      <include file="home.xml" />
      <include file="admin.xml" />

I got a feedback.jsp page in admin module. When user hit the cancel button
from this form, I want that to submit to home.action available in home
module.  Since I don’t have the namespace option in submit button tag, this
is how I added this it in my submit button

            <s:submit type="image" src="../bis-images/button_send.png"
                  action="/home/HomeL" align="right" theme="simple" />

but it is not working. It throws the following exception. Can anyone please
let me know where I’m going wrong…

Struts Problem Report
Struts has detected an unhandled exception:

Messages:
 ·  There is no Action mapped for namespace /admin and action name
/home/Home.

Stacktraces
There is no Action mapped for namespace /admin and action name /home/Home. -
[unknown location]

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:178)

Thanks,
Muthu

Re: Switching Action between different modules in Struts 2.1.x...

Posted by Paweł Wielgus <po...@gmail.com>.
Hi Muthu,
check how your generated html looks like.
I don't know if struts isn't adding namespace if it's not specified.

Best greetings,
Pawel Wielgus.