Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Abhijit Sharma <ab...@itellix.com> on 2004/05/28 09:35:34 UTC

Query Regarding WSEncryptionPart

Hi All,

I had a query regarding the encMod member in WSEncryptionPart while
creating parts for encryption.

final WSEncryptionPart encP =
				new WSEncryptionPart(
					soapConstants.getBodyQName().getLocalPart(),
					soapConstants.getEnvelopeURI(),
					"Content");

and

final WSEncryptionPart encP = new
WSEncryptionPart("StockSymbol","http://www.itellix.com/stock","Element");

I have attempted to set it as both "Element" as well as "Content". Both
seem to work fine. Any specific uses for both or is one preferred ?
Abhijit

Re: Query Regarding WSEncryptionPart

Posted by Abhijit Sharma <ab...@itellix.com>.
Went through the XMLCipher documenation and realised the difference.
Sorry for the trouble.

Regards,
Abhijit