Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2015/01/24 11:56:41 UTC

Is the app_single_group.json-para file needed in samples?

I noticed that there was a file named app_single_group.json-para in the
<STRATOS_HOME>/samples/single-group-v1/mock/artifacts/ directory. Is this
file required or has it been added by mistake?

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.
w: http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com/events/>

Re: Is the app_single_group.json-para file needed in samples?

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.
Seems it is backup of the application json file and we can remove it as
currently that is not use for deploy the application.

Thanks,d
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne