Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Lefrancois, Carl" <Ca...@axa-canada.com> on 2008/07/07 18:09:41 UTC

WSDL2C deserialisation problem

Hello List,

While deserialising my document, I have the following behaviour:

current_node is initialised to NULL
An if statement checks current_node to make sure it is not null before
deserialising a sub-element.
The sub-element can never be created during deserialisation.

This is the first ADB object that gives me this problem.  I looked at
the other files and they have a line like this:

current_node = first_node;

Somewhere before the if statement that checks current_node for NULL.
However in the other files this line comes when deserialising another
type of sub-element.  This may be a bug in WSDL2C logic.

Below is a piece of the deserialise function for this element and the
important lines have ####### in front

Because current node stays null, no qname is set on the line marked
@@@@@@@.

Then the if statement marked &&&&&&& does not enter and finally the
sub-element can not get deserialised on the line marked %%%%%%%%%.

This code was generated with the latest snapshot downloaded just before
sending this mail

Does anyone have an idea how to set the current_node properly for this
element to deserialise?

        axis2_status_t AXIS2_CALL
        adb_CommercialActivityType_deserialize(
                adb_CommercialActivityType_t* _CommercialActivityType,
                const axutil_env_t *env,
                axiom_node_t **dp_parent,
                axis2_bool_t *dp_is_early_node_valid,
                axis2_bool_t dont_care_minoccurs)
        {
          axiom_node_t *parent = *dp_parent;

          axis2_status_t status = AXIS2_SUCCESS;

              axiom_attribute_t *parent_attri = NULL;
              axiom_element_t *parent_element = NULL;
              axis2_char_t *attrib_text = NULL;

              axutil_hash_t *attribute_hash = NULL;

              void *element = NULL;

             axis2_char_t* text_value = NULL;
             axutil_qname_t *qname = NULL;

               int i = 0;
               axutil_array_list_t *arr_list = NULL;

               int sequence_broken = 0;
               axiom_node_t *tmp_node = NULL;

            axutil_qname_t *element_qname = NULL;

               axiom_node_t *first_node = NULL;
               axis2_bool_t is_early_node_valid = AXIS2_TRUE;
#######        axiom_node_t *current_node = NULL;
               axiom_element_t *current_element = NULL;

            AXIS2_ENV_CHECK(env, AXIS2_FAILURE);
            AXIS2_PARAM_CHECK(env->error, _CommercialActivityType,
AXIS2_FAILURE);

              while(parent && axiom_node_get_node_type(parent, env) !=
AXIOM_ELEMENT)
              {
                  parent = axiom_node_get_next_sibling(parent, env);
              }
              if (NULL == parent)
              {
                /* This should be checked before everything */
                AXIS2_LOG_ERROR(env->log, AXIS2_LOG_SI,
                            "Failed in building adb object for
CommercialActivityType : "
                            "NULL elemenet can not be passed to
deserialize");
                return AXIS2_FAILURE;
              }

                      first_node = axiom_node_get_first_child(parent,
env);

                 parent_element = (axiom_element_t
*)axiom_node_get_data_element(parent, env);
                 attribute_hash =
axiom_element_get_all_attributes(parent_element, env);

                  parent_attri = NULL;
                  attrib_text = NULL;
                  if(attribute_hash)
                  {
                       axutil_hash_index_t *hi;
                       void *val;
                       const void *key;

                       for (hi = axutil_hash_first(attribute_hash, env);
hi; hi = axutil_hash_next(env, hi))
                       {
                           axutil_hash_this(hi, &key, NULL, &val);

                               if(strstr((axis2_char_t*)key,
"ObjectIdentifier|http://www.axa.ca/add/types/data-types"))

                               {
                                   parent_attri =
(axiom_attribute_t*)val;
                                   break;
                               }
                       }
                  }

                  if(parent_attri)
                  {
                    attrib_text =
axiom_attribute_get_value(parent_attri, env);
                  }
                  else
                  {
                    /* this is hoping that attribute is stored in
"ObjectIdentifier", this happnes when name is in default namespace */
                    attrib_text =
axiom_element_get_attribute_value_by_name(parent_element, env,
"ObjectIdentifier");
                  }

                  if(attrib_text != NULL)
                  {

                            element =
(void*)adb_ObjectIDFormat_create(env);

adb_ObjectIDFormat_deserialize_from_string((adb_ObjectIDFormat_t*)elemen
t, env, attrib_text, parent);

adb_CommercialActivityType_set_ObjectIdentifier(_CommercialActivityType,
                                                          env,
(adb_ObjectIDFormat_t*)element);

                    }

                  if(element_qname)
                  {
                     axutil_qname_free(element_qname, env);
                     element_qname = NULL;
                  }

                     /*
                      * building ActivityNumber element
                      */

                                    /*
                                     * because elements are ordered this
works fine
                                     */

#######                            if(current_node != NULL &&
is_early_node_valid)
                                   {
                                       current_node =
axiom_node_get_next_sibling(current_node, env);

                                        while(current_node &&
axiom_node_get_node_type(current_node, env) != AXIOM_ELEMENT)
                                        {
                                            current_node =
axiom_node_get_next_sibling(current_node, env);
                                        }
                                        if(current_node != NULL)
                                        {
                                            current_element =
(axiom_element_t *)axiom_node_get_data_element(current_node, env);
@@@@@@@                                     qname =
axiom_element_get_qname(current_element, env, current_node);
                                        }

                                   }
                                   is_early_node_valid = AXIS2_FALSE;

                                 element_qname =
axutil_qname_create(env, "ActivityNumber", NULL, NULL);

&&&&&&&                    if
(adb_CommercialActivityNumberFormat_is_particle() ||
                                (current_node   && current_element &&
(axutil_qname_equals(element_qname, env, qname) ||
!axutil_strcmp("ActivityNumber",
axiom_element_get_localname(current_element, env)))))
                           {
                              if( current_node   && current_element &&
(axutil_qname_equals(element_qname, env, qname) ||
!axutil_strcmp("ActivityNumber",
axiom_element_get_localname(current_element, env))))
                              {
                                is_early_node_valid = AXIS2_TRUE;
                              }

                                      element =
(void*)adb_CommercialActivityNumberFormat_create(env);

%%%%%%%%%                             status =
adb_CommercialActivityNumberFormat_deserialize((adb_CommercialActivityNu
mberFormat_t*)element,

env, &current_node, &is_early_node_valid, AXIS2_FALSE);
                                      if(AXIS2_FAILURE == status)
                                      {
                                          AXIS2_LOG_ERROR(env->log,
AXIS2_LOG_SI, "failed in building adb object for element
ActivityNumber");
                                      }
                                      else
                                      {
                                          status =
adb_CommercialActivityType_set_ActivityNumber(_CommercialActivityType,
env,

(adb_CommercialActivityNumberFormat_t*)element);
                                      }

                                 if(AXIS2_FAILURE ==  status)
                                 {
                                     AXIS2_LOG_ERROR(env->log,
AXIS2_LOG_SI, "failed in setting the value for ActivityNumber ");
                                     if(element_qname)
                                     {

axutil_qname_free(element_qname, env);
                                     }
                                     return AXIS2_FAILURE;
                                 }
                              }

Carl Lefrançois
Analyst / Programmeur
consultant Larochelle Groupe Conseil
pour AXA Canada Tech

Tél. :      514-282-6817, poste 4548
Couriel : carl.lefrancois@axa-canada.com
  _____

"Ce message est confidentiel, à l'usage exclusif du destinataire
ci-dessus et son contenu ne représente en aucun cas un engagement de la
part de AXA, sauf en cas de stipulation expresse et par écrit de la part
de AXA. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, même partielle,
doit être autorisée préalablement. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce
message, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur."

"This e-mail message is confidential, for the exclusive use of the
addressee and its contents shall not constitute a commitment by AXA,
except as otherwise specifically provided in writing by AXA. Any
unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial,
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message,
please notify the sender immediately."

Re: WSDL2C deserialisation problem

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carl,
My guess is this has missed the statement current_node = first_node; but it
is just a guess. If you can send us the schema part which correspond to
adb_CommercialActivityType we can find the error in the logic more easily
and find exactly what current_node is.

Thanks
Dimuthu