Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by al...@owal.co.uk on 2004/08/24 11:18:06 UTC

Lenya based Wiki

Hi folks,

Does anyone have a Lenya based Wiki or is that too much of a distortion of
Lenya itself?

I mean a wiki implemented with Lenya so that you can potentially have more
fancy xml as the page rather than just simple text. I don't mean a wiki
about Lenya.

Cheers

Alex McLintock

Re: Lenya based Wiki

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
> > Actually I wanted to create a CVS module at wyona.org such
> > that people who are interested could work on it as well and if it would
> > progress we could move it into the pubs directory of the Lenya sample
> > publications.
>
> -1
>
> we can have a sandbox in SVN. i would strongly advise to not host
> lenya code somewhere else, even if its a test.

even better :-)

--
Michael Wechner

Re: Lenya based Wiki

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner wrote:

 > Actually I wanted to create a CVS module at wyona.org such
 > that people who are interested could work on it as well and if it would
 > progress we could move it into the pubs directory of the Lenya sample
 > publications.

-1

we can have a sandbox in SVN. i would strongly advise to not host lenya
code somewhere else, even if its a test. see the cocoon-dev archives for
more on this.

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

Re: Lenya based Wiki

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
alex@owal.co.uk wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>Does anyone have a Lenya based Wiki or is that too much of a distortion of
>Lenya itself?
>
>I mean a wiki implemented with Lenya so that you can potentially have more
>fancy xml as the page rather than just simple text. I don't mean a wiki
>about Lenya.

I think we perfectly understand. I started a Wiki doctype which could be
used within the default publication for instance, but never got around
to finish it. Actually I wanted to create a CVS module at wyona.org such
that people who are interested could work on it as well and if it would
progress we could move it into the pubs directory of the Lenya sample
publications.

Michi

>Cheers
>
>Alex McLintock