Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org> on 2004/09/17 01:59:40 UTC

core/src/etc/logging/META-INF/geronimo-service.xml necessary?

Hi,

I wonder if the file -
core/src/etc/logging/META-INF/geronimo-service.xml - is used at all. I
bet the file isn't used as the file structure doesn't even conform to
the schema.

May I remove the file?

Jacek

Re: core/src/etc/logging/META-INF/geronimo-service.xml necessary?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.
Delete the file, and do a full rebuild.  If everything still works,
commit the change.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom