Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sergey Kozlov <sk...@gridgain.com> on 2015/12/07 15:45:59 UTC

More query examples

Hi Igniters

I think queries (SQL) is a killer feature of Ignite. But we still have the
example CacheQueryExample where query features provided. What's about to
introduce a new package e.g. called org.apache.ignite.examples.query and
split org.apache.ignite.examples.datagrid.CacheQueryExample into separate
examples like

CacheQueryExample
CacheQueryJoinExample
CacheQueryCrossCacheExample
CacheQueryExplainExample
etc

>From my standpoint it will be easier to maintain and extend in future. For
ignite user it's more clear where to find the a query functional example.
--
Sergey Kozlov

Re: More query examples

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@gridgain.com>.