Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jay Glanville <Ja...@naturalconvergence.com> on 2005/01/28 21:06:10 UTC

is there a way to avoid duplication in wsdd? specifically for typeMappings

Hello all.

I know that there are ways to reduce duplication in the WSDD with
respect to the handlers.  I'd like to know if there is a similar feature
for type mappings?

For example, I know that I can define a handler before the global
configuration element, like this:
    <handler name="authentication"
        type="java:com.nci.slt.epi.admin.NCIAuthenticationHandler">
    </handler>
And then use it as a reference in my service, like this:
    <service name="Test" provider="java:RPC" style="rpc">
        <requestFlow>
            <handler type="authentication" />
        </requestFlow>

Is this also available for typeMappings and beanMappings?

The reason for my question is that I have multiple services, and they
all use the same beans.  I don't want to have to maintain a duplicate
list of mappings if I can avoid it.

Thanks

JDG

---