Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Antti Karanta <an...@napa.fi> on 2007/07/04 07:42:20 UTC

Re: Rotating and rasterizing an svg image

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:19:35 +0300, Antti Karanta <an...@napa.fi>
wrote:

>>> that
>> use
>>>
>>        I ment use standard DOM methods to construct the elements.
>>
>>         Element img = temp.createElementNS("http://www.w3.org/2000/svg",
>> "image");
>>         img.setAttributeNS("http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink", "xlink:href",
>> "foo.svg");
>>         img.setAttributeNS(null, "transform", "rotate(90)");
>>         [....]
>>        temp.getRootElement.appendChild(img);

   In case anyone is interested, I got the rotation working by manipulating
the dom tree so that I inserted a new g element w/ transform="translate(0
702) rotate(-90)" attribute and moved all the other nodes inside that. I
also had to manipulate the viewBox attribute of the root element.

        -Antti-