Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/12/16 21:41:40 UTC

problems with f:viewParam in myfaces-2.0.3

hi!

I experience a problem with f:viewParam if
"destinationPage.xhtml?faces-redirect=true&includeViewParams=true"
gets returned in an action.

Die anything in this area got changed lately?
Would make it easier for me to dig into the problem...

LieGrue,
strub

Re: problems with f:viewParam in myfaces-2.0.3

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark

I think the change you are looking for is MYFACES-2985 Viewscoped bean does
not get destroyed when navigating with faces-redirect to a non-jsf-page.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.