Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eyal Goren <ey...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/05 14:21:16 UTC

Help with scm plugin

Hi,

I am trying to perform checkout using the maven-scm-plugin (Using SVN), but
I keep getting:

(Checkout branch) on project installation: Cannot run checkout command :
Can't load the scm provider. No such provider: 's'. -> [Help 1]

Is this error familiar?

I did manage to create a branch, just the checkout seems to cause issues

Re: Help with scm plugin

Posted by Eyal Goren <ey...@gmail.com>.
You are right.

In the execution properties I wrote:

<connectionUrl>${url.dest.root}</connectionUrl>

without the prefix- scm:svn:

Thanks

Re: Help with scm plugin

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> (Checkout branch) on project installation: Cannot run checkout command :
> Can't load the scm provider. No such provider: 's'. -> [Help 1]

Looks like the URL might be wrong. What does it look like?

Wayne