Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Ralf Bierig <so...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/19 15:39:59 UTC

Good SOAP example codes for Java

Who know good SOAP sites, where I find good example
codes (Java) to realize different type mappings and
transfer (primitive and more complicated like Date/Own
Objects).

I am also looking for good tutorials which explain the
steps with code to make it clear what exacly happens.

Ralf Bierig

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Re: Good SOAP example codes for Java

Posted by Radovan Janecek <ja...@idoox.com>.