Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/05/20 22:55:14 UTC

removing unused import statements and other code cleanup

hi folks!

I'm currently removing a whole bunch of unused import statements. I'm currently running all the test suite.

Please notify my if you have some larger refactoring in the making. It should not cause serious troubles to do the merge, but anyway...

Gonna commit the fix in an hour or so.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: removing unused import statements and other code cleanup

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Np, I'm a code sanity fanatic ;) Usually I even setup and enforce the checkstyle-maven-plugin. But that would leave us without a build for a whole month.

But again please: ALL please check your spaces/tabs settings and switch to spaces-only! Also please enable the 'show whitespaces' in your editor. I've still seen recent commits with tabs. This just hurts my eyeballs...

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.