Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sreemanth <sr...@tanzanitesoft.com> on 2007/08/29 14:04:02 UTC

expandPath problem

I have treeData in session scope.
When ever a new treenode is added i am rebuilding the tree.
I want to remember the expanded nodes of tree. For this what i am doing is i
am storing the expanded node id' s in separate list. While sending the data
to browser that is in the getTreeModel() method i am

rootNode.getTreeState().expandPath(s)

This s[] is string array .
This s is building based on the expandedNodesList.
if expandedNodes list contains {1,2 ,3} i.e my tree having three leaf nodes
with id 1 , 2, 3

s[] contains  i am generating is {"0:0","0:1", "0:2"}

That is all nodes are expanded.

when a new node is added to the tree This concept is not working
(remembering nodes state).

Can any one give how to remember the expanded nodes with in a session
Any help will be Great.