Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> on 2000/01/26 23:44:26 UTC

need help developing SQL taglib

So I've gotten my SQL taglib all nicely written. Unfortunately, when I try
to invoke it, I get an almost empty document returned - empty except for
the silly <!-- created by cocoon --> comment tag. Maybe someone more well
versed in XSP development can tell me what silly thing I'm doing wrong.

In general, I think we need a little more debugging information from the
XSP processor when things go wrong. :)

- donald

RE: need help developing SQL taglib

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.