Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Vik Tara <vi...@taraandco.com> on 2009/10/13 10:21:23 UTC

Using Wicket with Cocoon

Hi,

I have a usecase at the moment which would involve integrating wicket
with cocoon - so that presentation can be handled by cocoon but we can
pass of forms to be created using wicket.

I cam across a previous thread on the list:
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmarkmail.org%2Fmessage%2F3k3d53d7t4cvobaq&rct=j&q=cocoon+and+wicket&ei=ADfUSqfwI83OjAfe8cz-Aw&usg=AFQjCNFrqz3yNhVzeMBKJxGjjga38w0H5g

But wondered if anyone knew if this had moved forward at all.

Regards

Vik