Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2014/05/20 18:22:51 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR ContentLoader 2.1.8

Hi,

the vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Justin Edelson, Carsten Ziegeler, Bertrand Delacretaz
+1 (non-binding): Oliver Lietz

Thanks for voting!

Can a member of the PMC perform the next steps, please?

Thanks,
O.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR ContentLoader 2.1.8

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Wednesday 28 May 2014 15:59:17 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> You have now the Jira admin rights :)
> No, you have to close the issues manually.

Done. Thanks a lot, Carsten.

Regards
O.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR ContentLoader 2.1.8

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Wednesday 28 May 2014 13:43:41 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> The other steps are Jira maintenance:
>
> Releasing the version, creating a new version and closing the issues from
> the released version.

Ok, that needs to be done by someone with project administrator rights.
Will the current JIRA workflow close issues for the release version
automatically when releasing?

Regards,
O.

> Regards
> Carsten
[...]

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR ContentLoader 2.1.8

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR ContentLoader 2.1.8

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Friday 23 May 2014 13:14:34 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> the artifacts are on their way to the maven repo and I'Ve added them to the
> dist dir.
>
> You can now continue with the final steps.

Thanks, Carsten. Anything else to do besides updating news and downloads?

Regards,
O.

> Thanks
> Carsten
[...]

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR ContentLoader 2.1.8

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi Oliver,

--
Carsten Ziegeler