Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Steve <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/22 00:56:15 UTC

Themes at 4.0 RC8

I have upgraded from 3.1 to 4.0 RC 8.  I was caught out by the
themes.xmlnot being present for the old
3.1 themes I has downloaded from the roller support site.

I have now added the themes.xml which are in the CVS library, but there are
some issues with them.

The sunsets theme, and werner theme have the themes.xml from the Andreas08
theme.

simple.css from the sunsest theme references an image called input_white.gif
which does not exists

movavlemanila Weblog.vm references a theme.css style sheet which does not
exist.

Thats as far as I tested the themes, the themes that I am presently using.

Steve

--
Steve