Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2005/02/11 20:04:10 UTC

DBAppender2?

What is org.apache.log4j.db.DBAppender2 and why would I use it instead
of DBAppender?  What is the status of the org.apache.log4j.db?  Is it
stable enough to consider porting it to log4cxx to replace its
ODBCAppender?

Re: DBAppender2?

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
No doubt that DBAppender should support Derby. Having a lightweight DB is
certainly the way to go for testing purposes.

Has anyone already used mock objects to fake JDBC connection failures?

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: DBAppender2?

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.