Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/03/19 14:25:23 UTC

How about using iot@apche.org for outreach to other projects?

Hi all,

I have recently noticed a lot of threads about collaborating or integrating with other Apache projects.
That was what we created the list for and the more people use it the more will it be useful.

Chris

Re: How about using iot@apche.org for outreach to other projects?

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

+1 for iot mail list.

As we have more and more related mail lists, it's better to introduce them
on the website or Readme in the github.

Thanks,
—————————————————
Jialin Qiao