Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Harvey <he...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2009/12/11 11:34:59 UTC

[users@httpd] [2.0.63 Question] mod_proxy_balancer.so was never built in 2.0.63‏

mod_proxy_balancer.so was never built in 2.0.63

no variation on the configure theme below

./configure --with-layout=Apache --enable-proxy=shared \
--enable-proxy-connect=shared --enable-proxy-ftp=shared \
--enable-proxy -http=shared --enable-proxy-ajp=shared \
--enable-proxy-balancer=shared --enable-rewrite \
--enable-so --enable-speling

...worked. (& I tried various combinations, additions/subtractions,
permutations, etc.)

however, when I tried a different release of the apache source
code, voila, mod_proxy_balancer.so built first time, straight out
of the tar file!

Q1] What's wrong with apache 2.0.63 and mod_proxy_balancer.so?

Posted by "Gallardo, Lisa" <Li...@susd12.org>.

Re: [users@httpd] [2.0.63 Question] mod_proxy_balancer.so was never built in 2.0.63‏

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
2009/12/11 Andrew Harvey <he...@hotmail.co.uk>:
> Q1] What's wrong with apache 2.0.63 and mod_proxy_balancer.so?

mod_proxy_balancer is not part of Apache 2.0.  Move up to Apache 2.2.