Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Mikhail Gryzykhin <mi...@google.com> on 2019/05/21 22:18:47 UTC

Re: Beam dashboards

@Łukasz Gajowy <lu...@gmail.com>

Reviving old thread:
Grafana doesn't support BigQuery officially, but recently there were news
with unofficial BQ plugin:
* https://blog.doit-intl.com/power-grafana-with-google-bigquery-6822443a7f99
* https://github.com/doitintl/bigquery-grafana

I didn't try it yet, but is looks promising.

--Mikhail

Re: Beam dashboards

Posted by Łukasz Gajowy <lg...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the hint Mikhail! I'll take a look at that. :)

Best,
Łukasz