Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2022/10/06 17:21:16 UTC

Updated project lead on JIRA

I realized today that I could update the user that JIRA considers project
lead, so I updated that role on our JIRA project to our current Chair, Duo
Zhang. (The previous setting was Michael Stack.)

Sure, this is pretty random. :-) But why not. Please let me know if you
have any concerns.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Re: Updated project lead on JIRA

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks Andrew,

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
I think it's just a display attribute. Informational.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Unrest, ignorance distilled, nihilistic imbeciles -
    It's what we’ve earned
Welcome, apocalypse, what’s taken you so long?
Bring us the fitting end that we’ve been counting on
   - A23, Welcome, Apocalypse

Re: Updated project lead on JIRA

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.