Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ad...@altavista.com> on 2002/03/12 13:35:12 UTC

What do you call them beans?

Hi,

just a quick question. I want to have a set of classes that do all the operations on my data classes. What do you call them in Struts-speak?

The Action classes will call them to take care of the updates, deletes, selects and stuff, and they'll return a data class or collection of data classes.

I was thinking of calling them all with the suffix 'Man' for Manager but that's kind of Microsoft-oriented, which I'm trying to get away from.

Thanks
Adam

http://www.shopping.altavista.com