Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by vim m <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/22 20:17:50 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] SOLVED-Binary Install of Apache2.0.40 on Linux 7.1

Hi again:
I downloaded the file libdb-3.3.so to my usr/lib
directory and apache started fine.
Thanks.

[users@httpd] activex controls in apache?

Posted by Anselm Hook <an...@hook.org>.
Has anybody successfully served activex controls from apache?

(and don't reply with a statement like "it shouldn't matter what server
you use" unless you've actually *proved it*).

 - a