Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by laloluke <la...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/27 09:15:25 UTC

Tapestry 5.2: Reloading in Production Mode.

Hello,

The Release Notes 5.3 says that Reloading is disabled in production mode.
Actually we are working in a dynamic JAR loading without restarting the
server using one of the best features of Tapestry: Reloading. Obviously, we
prefer Tapestry rather than OSGi.

The Reloading is disabled in production mode or has been permanently
removed? Is there any way to enable it? Would be nice that can enable or
disable (default option) Reloading in production mode.

Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Tapestry 5.2: Reloading in Production Mode.

Posted by Mark <ma...@xeric.net>.
You can read some of the discussion leading up to this change here:
http://markmail.org/thread/kf7jgc6oesbnjbfu

As far as I'm aware there isn't a setting that will let you turn it
back on other than running with production mode turned off.  But I
might be wrong about that.

Mark