Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2022/01/28 22:44:12 UTC

Cycle Count/Inventory Counts

Is there a way to record inventory counts in mass instead of entering an
adjustment one by one?  For a company with thousands of products this
could be very time consuming.

Also anyone know how to set up sales tax by zip code?

thanks,

James

Re: Cycle Count/Inventory Counts

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi James,

If you feel this is a feature dearly missed in the OFBiz package, feel free
to register an ticket in our JIRA (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFBIZ) and
hopefully one of the 50+ community members steps up to collaborate with you
and others to get it incorporated in the codebase.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor** of* Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org/> since
2008 (without privileges)
Proud contributor to the ASF since 2006

Anyone could have been you, whereas I've always been anyone.