Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@earthdome.org> on 2006/01/12 13:20:36 UTC

Re: JVM Fails with Too Many Files Open

After a third failure I ran lsof and found several thousand
descriptors for KQUEUE.  Googling on this I ran across the
following:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-java/2004-November/003037.html

Looks like I have run across a FreeBSD bug unrelated to Roller itself.
Roller just triggered the bug once I started using Planet Roller.

Regards,

Glenn