Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Haris Choudhary <hc...@mesosphere.io> on 2016/06/17 17:11:50 UTC

Mesos CLI

Hey All,

The Mesos CLI is going through a redesign. We are aware that the
"mesos-execute" command is used pretty often, so that will be ported into
the new CLI. However we're not sure if any of the other current CLI
commands are being used at all. The remaining list of commands are as
follow:
- cat
- ps
- tail
- scp

If anyone is still using them, please let us know. *If a command is not
being used it may be removed completely without a deprecation notice. *

Thanks!

Re: Mesos CLI

Posted by Kevin Klues <kl...@gmail.com>.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r6Iv4Efu8v8IBrcUTjgYkvZ32WVscgYqrD07OyIglsA/edit?ts=57573bba#