Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/08/04 19:28:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Robert Middleton!

Hi,

It is my pleasure to announce to the community that Robert Middleton
has joined our ranks.

Robert has been contributing to log4cxx for a while and helping to
shape a new release, and we think that he'll be a valuable member of
Apache Logging Services now and in the future. Please welcome aboard
our newest committer, Robert!

Kind regards,
Matt Sicker
VP Logging Services, ASF

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Robert Middleton!

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard Robert! Congrats!

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Middleton <os...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!  I hope to be able to contribute to other logging projects as
well in the future(e.g. chainsaw).

-Robert Middleton

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Robert!