Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lucas Gonçalves <go...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/14 22:33:03 UTC

uncompress order of war

How can i control the uncompress order of my war dependencies?
My application have dependency with two war modules(module1, modulo2).

I want that module1 uncompress than module2 uncompress and override existent
files in module1 and at last the files of my application override any
existent files in modules1 or module2.

Re: uncompress order of war

Posted by Alex Shneyderman <a....@gmail.com>.
use cargo:uberwar. (http://cargo.codehaus.org)

I think war plugin is inadequate, for any serious war merging.

On 7/14/06, Lucas Gonçalves <go...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can i control the uncompress order of my war dependencies?
> My application have dependency with two war modules(module1, modulo2).
>
> I want that module1 uncompress than module2 uncompress and override existent
> files in module1 and at last the files of my application override any
> existent files in modules1 or module2.

Alex.